“Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.”
Welcome to our new page! Hopefully these unique homemade foods will inspire you to take a step into “who you are”! Daily we will be uploading a new food or recipe you can try for yourself or your family!
2 boxes jiffy cornbread mixes
(1) 6 pack of chicken thighs (or chicken of liking)
8 chicken bouillon cubes (the more you add the flavor)
1 green bell pepper
2 to 4 stalks of celery
1 1/2 stick of butter
8 cups of water
Salt, Sage, Pepper
**your desired seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees!
2. Follow directions and prepare the two boxes of jiffy cornbread!
3. While cornbread cooking (don’t forget to check on the cornbread and take it out), season chicken and place in 8 cups of water. Add the chicken bouillon cubes with the water and boil until done.
4. Check on your cornbread if you haven’t pulled it out by now!
5. Prepare and cut up the celery, onion and green bell pepper and place to side!
6. Take the cornbread and crumble up in an big mixing bowl! Place to the side
7. Once chicken is done boiling, take it out of the water broth but keep the broth (DO NOT DRAIN THE BROTH, PUT TO THE SIPE)! Allow chicken to cool down to touch and debone and throw away bones and skin.
8. place 1/2 stick of butter in a skillet and once melt and chicken, vegetables mix you cut up, and add to taste some chicken you put to the side. Allow to cook to soften vegetables and add seasoning
9. Melt the one stick of butter and cool down
10. Allow the chicken vegetable mix to cool down! Add the chicken, vegetables mix from the stove to the crumbled cornbread, melted butter, 3 eggs and use a spoon to mix. Add SOME leftover broth to the mixture and stir. Season to taste! Mixture should be slightly liquidly
11. Pour mixture into a 13×9 baking dish! Bake for about 90 mins! Check to make sure not to over cook!